Bondish Bondish

was fun!

this ended up being pretty damn random, but it was fun being a part of it. great job to everyone!

A short for Tentionmaru ! A short for Tentionmaru !

hey!

it's always nice to see a fan. stick with your animations, you're on your way.

globep responds:

Thanks . I just wanted to tribute to you .

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

awesome!

the effects man, I don't think I've ever seen better. Pretty great fight direction too! this is a must-watch for any stick fan.

intrusion intrusion

explosive!

i sat and played through this, and I have to say it was pretty great. I really DID remind me a lot of good old metal slug. the bosses were cool, and the ragdoll physics were a great addition. nice touch with the red scarf ; )

Orange Runner Orange Runner

was alright

hey, not a bad concept at all for a game. but, there was one thing that bugged me quite a bit: the running animation. it just looked horrible. but other than that, not too bad.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Yeah, I'm working on that now. Thanks for reviewing!

FWG Knight FWG Knight

not bad

this was pretty fun, and had a decent concept to it. maybe if you didn't have such a blatant rip off of Patapon's art style, it'd be unique. still, an alright game none the less.

B7 - I Bleed Fire B7 - I Bleed Fire

hell yeah!

I loved this. it was heavy as hell, and when it kicked in at 1:08...damn. it just proceeded to get even better as the song went on. another badass track from burn7 folks.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude. It's good to know that people who's opinions really matter to me actually enjoy the stuff that I do. I just hope one day I'll create something so cool it will inspire you (or maybe someone else) to come up with something even more badass to go along with it.